Glare is a distracting and sometimes dangerous excess of bright light, and can happen day or night. Glare can cause squinting, eye fatigue, and in extreme cases, even temporary blindness.
Did you know…
- In daylight, glare can occur when walking indoors to outdoors, moving from shade to sunlight, even from reflected light off of surfaces like cars or sidewalks
- At night, glare can occur from oncoming headlights while driving, or from bright reflections off of wet roads, even signs
- Glare can impair visual comfort and visual quality, which can diminish healthy sight
Anti-reflective (AR) treatments are available for many lens products to help protect your eyes. AR treatments are proven to significantly reduce glare while increasing visual comfort.
Best of all? These types of lens treatments and materials, plus others like photochromics and polarized lenses, can often be bundled into one lens product for maximum versatility, as well as eye protection.
Choose an Appointment with:
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
The staff Alex and Carolynn are so welcoming they make you feel at ease! Dr.mann is very professional and funny! Highly recommend :)
- cata m.
I used my warranty because my lenses got scratched. Cesar helped me and made it so easy. Thank you.
- swêêt l.
The staff is amazing, very helpful, super nice and clean. I definitely recommend.
- Laura S.
I have been to a few places over the last several years and to be honest, no where else matched the professionalism and welcoming nature of the personnel. I will now not go anywhere else for my eyecare needs till the office closes the location.
- wayne c.
Good jokes and pleasant experience
- luis r.
Very friendly staff! Shoot out to Daniel! Super helpful and covered all my questions! Dr.Molina was very caring and patient!
- Ana J.
The eye Dr is AWESOME !! I'm glad I decided to come to TSO. Everyone was so friendly..I will definitely be back, no more Focus 2020.
- Cynthia L.